In 1997 we decided to incorporate inspection methods by means of non-destructive testing and being since then international certified in level II for ultrasound and penetrating liquids.
Hull, Rig and parts Inspections: We provide you a full or partial Devaluation either for the hull and the mast, boom, standing rigging and associated fittings. A full report detailing any identified damage and defect and recommended works to correct these issues will be generated.
- UT - Ultrasound scan-A and Phased Array scan-B and C Materials and welding. Metal and composite
- Pitch-catch and Resonance UT
- Ultrasonic tapping
- PT – Penetrant Liquids, DYE test
- MT – Magnetic Particles
- Kelvin test for wire standing rigging
- Endoscopy, videoscopy
- Hardness test
- Vibrations analysis
- Moisture meter, osmosis
- Electrical tests, straight currents, harmonics
- Galvanic protection test
- Infrared thermal inspection